Xl-21 series power distribution box is one of the power control distribution equipment widely used in low voltage distribution system at present. Because of its easy installation, flexible use and easy maintenance, economical and luxurious type can be selected to meet the needs of users.
Xl-21 power distribution cabinet is suitable for power plants and industrial and mining enterprises, used for AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 380V, rated current 630A and below in the power system, as power distribution, lighting distribution and power control.
Comply with IEC 60439-1 and GB7251.1 standards.
● Ambient temperature: -5℃~+40℃, and the average temperature within 24 hours does not exceed +36℃
● Altitude: not more than 2000m.
Relative humidity: no more than 50% when the ambient air temperature is +40; High relative humidity can be achieved at lower temperatures (e.g. 90% at +20℃), allowing for moderate condensation with temperature variations.
● The inclination of the vertical plane should not exceed 5° when the equipment is installed. The equipment should be installed in a place without violent vibration, impact and corrosion.
Structural characteristics of
● The cabinet frame is made of 8MF cold-formed steel partially welded and assembled. The installation holes are arranged according to E=20mm and E=100mm modules respectively on the frame to improve the versatility of product assembly.
● ZMJ type bus clamp with high flame retardant PPO material thermoplastic for building block type combination structure, high mechanical strength and insulation.
● 1000mm and 1200mm wide cabinets, the front side of the symmetrical double door structure, 600mm and 800mm wide cabinets using the whole door structure, the back of the symmetrical double door structure of the cabinet structure is not a wall installation structure.
● The cabinet door is connected with the frame with galvanized rotating shaft hinge, which is convenient for installation and disassembly. The door has rubber inserts at the hem.
● There is a complete grounding protection circuit between the installation parts in the cabinet and the frame with ground kneed screw structure.
● The top cover of the cabinet body can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main bus line.
● System diagram of primary circuit scheme, cabinet arrangement diagram;
● Secondary loop wiring principle, terminal arrangement diagram if there is no terminal arrangement diagram, according to the manufacturer's regulations;
● Table of model, specification and quantity of electrical components in cabinet;
● Material and specification of main bus and branch bus;
● If there is bus bridge, the span size should be provided;
● Switch cabinet use in special environmental conditions, should be put forward when ordering.