The product fully conforms to the current standard DLT620-1997 "Over voltage protection and Insulation coordination of AC Electrical Devices" in article 4.1.5, can play a good limiting effect of ferromagnetic resonance voltage transformer.
According to the system voltage classification, BW-LXQ series primary harmonic eliminator is divided into 6kV, 10kV, 20kV, 35kV four kinds; According to the design serial number classification, the eliminator is divided into LXQ I, LXO, LXO ⅲ L type, LXOI type is rectangular eliminator, LXQ ⅱ, LXQ ⅲ type is cylindrical eliminator. LXQl type harmonic eliminator is divided into 10V, and 35kV; 10kV is also used for 6kV system. LXQ ⅲ type harmonic eliminator is divided into 6kV, 10kV, 20kV, 35kV four kinds.
Using the environment
● Suitable for indoor and outdoor, ambient temperature -40℃~+60℃;
● Rated frequency: 48Hz ~ 62Hz;
● Altitude is customized according to customer requirements;
● No serious pollution and corrosive medium in the atmosphere;
● Connect in series between primary winding resistance neutral point and ground of NON effective grounding system PT of ac 6 ~ 35kV, when there are multiple voltage transformers in a system, install a harmonic eliminator at the three-phase high voltage winding resistance neutral point of each transformer, so as to effectively limit arc grounding overvoltage and eliminate ferroresonance.
According to the main domestic manufacturers of 6 ~ 35kV VVV insulation structure and operation experience, we recommend the SELECTION of LXQ series harmonic eliminator as follows:
Suitable for pressure change model with LXQ type resonator
Suitable for pressure change model with LXQ (D) type resonator