Intelligent lighting control system is composed of central controller, main communication trunk, branch, information interface, intelligent lighting control terminal and so on. Intelligent lighting control terminal is composed of control panel, controller and other units. The main controller, lighting terminal and intelligent electrical terminal are connected by information interface and other components to realize the transmission of control information. Power plant bus intelligent lighting energy-saving control system is composed of intelligent lighting control box, secondary automatic control communication management machine and background, as well as communication network.
Intelligent lighting control system uses hierarchical distributed network architecture, and according to the geographical distribution needs to use wired communication connection or wireless communication connection to form a complete network. Each lighting distribution box is equipped with several YSK2P intelligent CPS switches. Each YSK2P can control a group of lamps (the number of lamps is determined according to the lighting capacity), and the lighting equipment in each area is grouped to achieve the grouping control of lamps. Multiple YSK2P are directly connected by RS485, and the communication protocol is MODBUS RTU.
The function characteristics of intelligent lighting system
● Data collection, storage function with lamps and power supply line operation of the collection, storage, statistics, analysis function, for the management department door to provide year, month, day line electricity consumption, current, voltage, power factor and other operating reports.
● Visual monitoring: with a variety of graphics, ICONS or bar charts and other ways to display the lighting circuit switch status.
● Control function: control center can switch at will any group of lighting loop or switch custom group of lighting loop.
● Automatic control function: the site according to the pre-designed time plan automatically adjust the lighting switch time, set the control strategy.
● Automatic inspection function: the system center can automatically inspect the switching state of each group of lights.
● Operation padlock, through the system login Settings, to prevent unauthorized operation.
● Monitoring of working conditions based on geographic information.
● With statistical analysis function of energy consumption.
● Fault alarm, the control center can timely and accurately obtain the location information of the fault light, the staff can arrive at the scene in the shortest time for maintenance.
Low energy efficiency. The system can flexibly use the grouping, time segment to turn on and off the lights and other lighting management, if the use of LED lamps and with PWM dimming function can achieve dimming energy saving.